Tri-Rail will offer a special late train every night during the Ultra Music Festival, March 23, 24 & 25. Passengers attending Ultra Miami 2018 can take Tri-Rail to the Miami Airport Station and transfer to Metrorail onto the Government Center Station, then take Metromover to the College/Bayside Station. Passengers returning to Tri-Rail from the event can take Metrorail back to Tri-Railâ€™s Miami Airport or Metrorail Transfer Station. The special northbound Tri-Rail train will depart at 1:35 a.m. from the Miami Airport Station after the concerts on 3/23 and 3/24, and at 12:35 a.m. after the concert on 3/25.
Instructions for passengers without an EASY Card:
- Purchase Tri-Rail fare and
- Purchase an EASY Ticket at the Miami-Dade Transit Ticket Vending Machine for $2.25
- On return, purchase an EASY Ticket (or reload EASY Ticket) at the Government Center Station for $2.25.
Instructions for passengers with an EASY Card:
- Load a Tri-Rail One-Way, Round-Trip or Weekend Day Pass on the EASY Card and
- Load a minimum of $4.00 cash value on the EASY Card
- Tap On and Tap Off as you enter and exit Tri-Rail and Metrorail systems
- $1.20 transfer fee to transfer from Tri-Rail to Metrorail
- $2.25 at the Metrorail Brickell Station to return