Take the first step in securing a bicycle locker by completing the Membership Application. The application will be reviewed, and once approved, the user will be notified by e-mail or phone within three business days with an Approval Code in order to proceed with making the $20 security deposit payment. After payment has been confirmed, the userâ€™s locker key will be mailed via Federal Express within two business days. Â All users must renew their 12-month membership annually.
Users can submit the Membership Application in three ways:
- Online by clicking above (PDF version is available for printing)
- Print, fill out application and fax to 954-788-7878, Attention BLP Program
- Print, fill out application and deliver to any of Tri-Railâ€™s Ticket Kiosk locations
Bicycle Locker users can submit the refundable security deposit payment in two ways:
- Online by clicking above (once the application has been approved, and the user has received and Approval Code and login information).
- Visit any of Tri-Railâ€™s Ticket Kiosk locations
*Please note that users who submit nonsufficient funds will be charged an additional fee of $30.
Bicycle Locker Renewals
All Bicycle Lockers must be renewed BEFORE the 12-month registration deadline expires. Users will be notified 30 days prior to their lockerâ€™s expiration. If you do not receive your renewal notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-788-7929.